Here's how you can Renew PennWest Library Books Online:
- Go to the Library Catalog (Primo Interface)
NOTE: This link will open the Library Catalog (Primo Interface) in a new window, so you can refer back to these instructions.
- Click on the Sign in link in the upper menu bar.
- Once you are logged in, you will see your name in the upper right-hand corner.
- Click on your name, and then on MY LIBRARY CARD.
- You can now see your account information. Under Loans, you will see what you have checked out.
- You can either:
- Click on RENEW ALL to renew everything you have checked out
- Click on a particular item to view it, then chose to RENEW just that item
- That's it! Since you are extending the due date, don't forget to record it!
- You can ONLY self-renew items online if they are from the PennWest Libraries collections.
- Books from other libraries require help from the library staff.
- Books from E-ZBorrow can be renewed ONE time--but you CANNOT do this yourself. You need to contact the Circulation Desk
- You CANNOT renew something once it is OVERDUE. You CAN renew on the date it is due, but not after.
- Renewing a book online changes the due date. Make sure you record the new due date!